Amazon performance metrics
With Amazon’s strong focus on customer-centricity, maintaining your account performance against Amazon’s minimum performance metrics is vital to building trust with Amazon and Amazon customers. Should your performance on Amazon slip below the minimum performance targets, you risk having your listings ended or selling privileges removed.
When trading on Amazon, you are provided with multiple data points and insights into your account performance, empowering you to continue working towards an improved customer experience.
Amazon seller performance targets:
- Order defect rate (ODR) = < 1%
- ODR is calculated as the percentage of ALL of your orders for which you received a negative feedback, an A-to-z Guarantee claim, or a service credit card chargeback.
- Pre-fulfilment cancel rate = < 2.5%
- Calculated as the number of seller-fulfilled orders cancelled by a seller prior to ship-confirmation as a percentage of total seller-fulfilled orders during the relevant time period.
- Late shipment rate = < 4%
- Calculated as the percentage of seller-fulfilled orders during the relevant time period that were not confirmed by the expected ship date.
For more information on Seller Performance Management.