Attribute Mapping Mode
Bulk Edit Mode is a quick and easy way to configure Amazon specific variables such as price, shipping & which products are enabled (listed) etc. This can easily be done in Bulk Edit Mode.
However, if you already have the data you would like to use such as UPC/EAN data or specific listing titles or you'd like to use more logic-driven ways to set marketplace variables you can use Attribute Mapping Mode.
To access Attribute Mapping Mode, simply navigate to the Listings Screen and select Attribute Mapping from the top menu.
- Mapping an attribute links all the values in a field from your catalog with an Amazon listings field. For example, you may want to map "Barcode" (from your catalog) with "UPC" on Amazon.
- Mapping an attribute makes the grid column grey meaning it can't be edited on an individual product basis (because there is an attribute mapped to that field for every product).
Remember to save using the green button
It is also possible to create custom attributes not provided by Amazon. To do so, create a custom field in attribute mapping and then use the available drop-down to map the corresponding field from Shopify.
- <<Codisto Grid>> - means no attribute set - use the values in the Codisto grid (use to remove attribute mapping)
- <Any Field available from Shopify> - uses variable from your Shopify.
- Constant value - enter any constant value. Reach out to support if you are unsure about text format for certain fields